October 1, 2020 - October 7, 2020
21 N. Main Street
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
A pitch that captures attention, stimulates interest and gets people to take action is an essential business communication tool in a world in which you are constantly fighting for people’s attention.
When you have to prepare and deliver a pitch …you might feel:
• Unclear about what to include in your pitch
• Puzzled by what story to tell and how to tell it
• Disappointed that people don’t take action
• Nervous about presenting in front of a group
In this 5-Day Challenge, we will show you how to create a clear, impactful, memorable message that will move your audience to take action.
What to Expect
The Challenge is composed of five 1-hour live sessions spaced over 7 days. We will meet each day from 12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT
By the end of this 5-Day Challenge you will be able to:
– Identify essential pitch content
– Create your “key word” list
– Attain clarity by linking your solution to the problem you solve using a “reverse engineering” technique
– Employ techniques that will compel your audience to take ACTION
– Determine aspects of your pitch delivery that you want to improve
You will walk away with the tools you need to craft a truly impactful pitch.
This workshop is a $2995 value, but I am offering it for just $55!
Join as a VIP!
© 2024 CoLABorative. All Rights Reserved.